Private Client Solicitor
My client who are a leading firm in the Chester area are seeking an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team. They have an outstanding reputation in the Chester area, having been established for over 200 years and are focused on building excellent and long-standing relationships with their clients. They are a multi-service law firm with a well-established Private Client team.
The successful candidate will ideally be 3 years PQE+ however there is flexibility around this depending upon the level of your private client experience. You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of Wills, Estate Administration, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney from inception through to completion and depending upon your level of experience will also be involved with supervising more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will have an adaptable and flexible approach to their workload and be able to hit the ground running and work well as part of the wider team. Previous experience of Court of Protection would be desirable however not essential. This firm offer a competitive salary relative to experience alongside a number of other benefits including: flexible working being available, company health scheme, career progression opportunities and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are a ready for a new challenge and you are wanting to join a forward thinking team and firm please send your CV across to Justine at Clayton Legal to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call on 0161 914 7357.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
- Start: 10/02/2023
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Chester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Clayton legal
- Contact: Justine Forshaw
- Tel: 01772 259121
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-53790
- Posted: 2023-02-10 09:25:29 -
- View all Jobs from Clayton legal
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Legal Assistant Counter Fraud
- Integration Developer
- Network Engineer
- Litigation Fee Earner
- Senior Litigation Solicitor (Prestwich)
- Litigation Fee Earner
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Litigation Solicitor
- NQ Civil Litigation Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Fee Earner
- Industrial Disease Senior Lawyer (285)
- Family Fee Earner / Family Paralegal
- Civil Litigation Fee Earner
- Employment Secretary / Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Employment Solicitor
- Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive - Motor Injury team
- Litigation solicitor (3 years PQE)
- Property Litigation Solicitor
- Partner - Residential Conveyancing