A Housing Association based in West Kent in currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time permanent position with the ideal candidate will be a key member of the property team, ensuring our homes and works carried out meet our standards and are completed to a good quality and to the correct standard.
The purpose of the role is to carry out inspections, identify appropriate remedial works including damp inspections and inspections following reports of disrepair.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- You'll play a key role in protecting the organisations interests by producing accurate and timely reports and ensure that identified issues are resolved on time, budget and to the required standard.
As part of the role you will liaise with specialists and insurers as require on structural works and remediation works.
You may also be required to attend court from time to time.
- You will carry out health and safety inspections to ensure our contractors comply with safe working practices and need to be familiar with CDM Regulations.
- You will need to be highly organised with excellent communication skills and to provide customers with clear, accurate and timely information, consider their individual needs and ensure the receive a positive experience.
- Excellent knowledge of construction is essential, including building defects and regulations preferably to degree level together with sound knowledge of the CDM Regulations and the ability to analyse technical information.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £42619 per annum to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Rate: £38745 - £42619 per annum
- Location: Sevenoaks, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-13 09:42:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst