Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 - £23,500 + Hybrid Working + Benefits
Customer Service Advisor: As a result of continued commercial expansion, a rewarding hybrid working opportunity exists for a positive, pro-active and professional Customer Service Advisor with proven problem-solving skills to join one of Europe's leading automotive aftermarket parts brands.
Supplying replacement parts and products for all popular European, Japanese and Korean vehicles, our client is currently one of the fastest growing automotive brands in Europe.
Each individual component is carefully manufactured for consistent, reliable performance in real world conditions and priced to deliver genuine value to aftermarket customers worldwide.
Working as part of a small team, the ideal Customer Service Advisor would have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar customer focussed role, (not necessarily within the automotive industry); with an understanding of the importance of going the “extra mile” to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact for telephone-based customer enquiries.
- Provide a first point of contact for web emailed customer enquiries.
- Develop core skills to work as part of a team to provide a coordinated, consistent, efficient and customer focussed service.
- You will be professional, organised and have a good eye for accuracy and detail to be successful in this role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will liaise with both internal and external customers.
- You will require resilience and be able to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- You will be undertaking a variety of admin work including inputting order and processing them, monitoring functional mailboxes and making sure everything is cleared and responding as necessary, making sure that credits get completed in a timely fashion.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an office-based customer service role
- Good time keeping
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for customer service and helping others
- A can-do attitude
- Driving licence preferred but not essential; very occasional minimal travel to Nuneaton site
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a friendly, industry renowned organisation with a global footprint at a time of impressive growth.
A competitive salary and highly attractive benefits package, including the option of working from home two days per week, enhanced maternity and private healthcare, mental health assistance program, company pension buy back scheme and holiday accrual with length of service, is all on offer to the successful candidate.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000.00 - £23500.00 per annum + + Benefits
- Location: Luton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Edward Cartledge
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-13 14:02:44 -
- View all Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Sales Office Administrator
- Desktop Technical Support Technician
- Bookkeeper & Office Administrator - Part Time
- Production and Stock Control Assistant
- Graduate Technical Officer
- Graduate Project Engineer
- Clinical Support Scientist
- Product Development Engineer - Mechanical
- Customer Service Executive
- Office Assistant
- Finance Manager
- EDI & HR Manager
- Office Administrator - Part Time
- Field Sales Executive (door to door)
- Accounts Controller / Manager
- Marketing Automation Lead
- IT Support Technician
- Test Engineer - Mechanical
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Service Executive - Contract