Clerk of works
A Local Authority Client based in East London is currently recruiting for a Clerk of Works to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully clerking
works within Construction in Local Authority/ registered provider, affordable housing, residential and public sector or a large complex organisation.
The purpose of the role is to monitor and oversee work on site throughout the construction stage and completion of all
projects in the Affordable Homes for the Programme.
- Monitor and report consistently on works progress to Senior Construction Manager and Construction Managers, Design lead and other members of the Housing Delivery Team as appropriate.
- Engage with the Housing Delivery Team and Regeneration to understand business needs and assist with the development and implementation of individual service area sourcing plans.
- To act as an experienced and competent site inspector to expand the Council's Clerk of Works resource and to support the housing delivery and regeneration teams.
- Ensure the councils policies and the highest health and safety procedures are followed and met in projects signed off.
This includes raising any potential safety issues immediately with Senior Management and advising on appropriate actions to mitigate any risks.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 per hour umbrella LTD Inside IR35 to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Newham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-15 12:49:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Principal Accountant
- Unpaid work supervisor 1067
- Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- PA to Director
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Public Access Officer
- Housing Supply Team Leader
- Personal Advisor
- GAS ENGINEER
- Project Manager- Store Design
- Contracts Surveyor
- Probation Officer - Guildford
- Customer Experience Advisor
- 1149B - Probation Officer
- Band 3 - Autism and Specialist Behavioural Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Specialist Street Homeless Coordinator
- Roofers Mate/Roofer Labourer
- Maintenance Manager