Basic Salary: £28,000
Do you have previous experience as a Trainer within the Recruitment industry or working as a 180 or 360 Recruiter? Do you have a passion for people and sales? do you have the desire to support people in achieving their success?
We are looking for a Recruitment Trainer to join our Team and support in delivering our Graduate Development program.
The core of this role is centred around developing and maintaining key relationships with various operational stakeholders to ensure all new starters are onboarded and trained in line with Company standards.
You will work closely with HR and our Talent Acquisition Team on the overall People Strategy to ensure new talent are successfully onboarded into the business with a clear pathway to provide every chance of success and a longstanding career with STR.
Working at STR
We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff.
STR Group is a recruitment company that is comprised of 6 niche brands, working in Life Sciences, Architecture & Interior Design, Automation, Maritime, Engineering & Manufacturing and Built Environment.
Here at the STR Group we pride ourselves on our collaborative working environment, we listen to our staff and the feedback that has been given to us from our employees.
That is why, in the last year alone we have created the STR EDI Board, Social Committee, and Employee Representatives Group who meet up quarterly to discuss improving the business internally.
As a Learning and Development Consultant at STR, your role will include:
- Deliver the Graduate Development Program to all new starters.
- Deliver and co-deliver virtual/face to face workshops as part of our blended delivery approach.
- Provide support to new starters through performance coaching sessions.
- Provide performance-orientated feedback to employees and managers to support future growth.
- Ensure all work is aligned to Company objectives.
- Continuous evaluation in place identifying trends and areas for development in groups of individuals within the business
- Review and maintain learning materials, ensuring they are correct and compliant
- Work closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met, and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value
- Working closely with HR & Talent Acquisition to ensure a 360 approach and all new employees are onboarded and supported.
- Working with the Head of L&D to create a training calendar and ensuring all learning initiatives are recorded appropriately.
- Manage the Learner Management System to ensure all employees have access to required training associated with their role.
What are we offering you?
- Flexible and hybrid working available - after completion of the Training Academy
- Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout areas and dedicated kitchen (including Pool & Football tables)
- Continental Club - snacks available all day, everyday!
- Company wide monthly offsite Business meetings
- Annual Conference, Summer & Christmas parties celebrating with the whole company
- Special work anniversaries, including chocolate or sweet bouquet, voucher, champagne, bonus & additional holiday depending on length of service!
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
- You can purchase up to 5 days extra holiday
- Health care cash plan and optional private health care from Day 1!
- Company Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Drinks fridge
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
Time to apply
If you feel you have the right skills to join our fantastic team at STR and are excited about becoming our Recruitment Trainer then all you need to do is send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Rate: Up to £28000 per annum
- Location: Cosham, Portsmouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Katelyn Buenfeld
- Tel: +44 (0)208 150 8092
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-20 09:19:49 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Policy and Communications Manager
- Sales Consultant
- National Partnerships Manager
- Interim Finance Business Partner
- Talent Advisor (L&D)
- Procurement Approvals Manager
- HR & Legal Product Development Consultant
- Commercial and Admin Support Assistant - 5225756
- CNC Miller / Turner / Programmer
- Finance Officer
- Software Verification & Validation Engineer (SC Cleared)
- Civil Engineer - Trackside
- Quality Assurance Specialist (Validation)
- Civil Engineer - Essex
- Facilities Manager - Essex
- QA Specialist
- Systems Performance Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer - MBSE
- SC Cleared Integration and Validation Lead (Contract)