We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to a well established and ever expanding Electronics company based in Hampshire who specialise in putting technology into demanding environments.
Reporting to the Quality (QHSE) Manager, you will be supporting a number of different QHSE activities, with an emphasis on supplier development and project quality.
The role will have a significant Project Quality focus, where you will provide an independent viewpoint for technical design and development projects,coordinating with both customer quality representatives and our internal project teams.
You will be given the responsibility to work with the Purchasing team to assess and on board potential new suppliers through a combination of questionnaires, visits and meetings.
Key Requirements for the Quality Engineer:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Quality Engineer.
- Experienced internal auditor for ISO9001:2015.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills.
Desirable attributes for the Quality Engineer:
- IRCA-approved Lead Auditor for ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
- Experience working in an electro-mechanical environment.
This position offers a competitive salary plus excellent scope for training and development and career progression, within a relaxed, friendly working environment which allows Flexitime & Hybrid Working plus a great benefits package
If you have any specific questions about this Quality Engineer role, please call Tarah on 01582 878821 To apply email: twilliams@redlinegroup.Com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Location: Fareham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Tarah Williams
- Tel: 01582 450054
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-20 12:14:30 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Contract Test Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Electronic Systems Engineer
- Import/Export Controller
- Business Development Manager - Motors
- Senior Application Software Engineer - Java
- Lead Production Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Production Planner
- Internal Sales Exec
- Trainee Fitter
- Contract Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Business Development Manager – Reading + South East
- Contract C++ Software Developer
- Electronic Diagnostic Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++