Service Care Solutions are recruiting for Finance Analyst to work for the London Fire Brigade.
Please see below for more information or contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
- To provide advice to client departments and consultants working for the Brigade on the Brigade's commercial procedures, the interpretation of the Brigade's Scheme of Governance, guidelines and relevant procurement legislation.
- To assist in the absence of the Head of Category in dealing with complex queries from Client departments and where necessary attend meetings on behalf of the Head of Category.
- Administer a wide range of meetings (e.g.
internal management, Brigade-wide policy, end-users and joint contract management) and ensure that the attendees are briefed and equipped with all the relevant information on the subject to ensure effectiveness.
- To ensure that, within the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act, confidentiality is maintained in all matters being dealt with by the department including the security of sensitive information, and, in particular, with regard to the commercial in confidence requirements of suppliers and in all dealings with relevant staff and external representatives.
Tenders and Contracts
- To undertake, manage and act as the procurement lead on medium to high complexity procurement and contract activities.
- To ensure all procurement work within the remit of the postholder is compliant with the statutory provisions and the LFC's Scheme of Governance, procurement policies and procedures.
- To draft, and provide advice on and assistance to client departments in drafting, documents for tenders and requests for quotations and associated communications and notices for a variety of goods, services and works in compliance with procurement legislation.
- To prepare evaluation methodologies, assist in evaluation exercises, collate, and analyse evaluation results and prepare financial information.
To assist with interviewing bidders during evaluation process and provide feedback to unsuccessful bidders and prepare recommendations for the clients to consider.
- Experience of drafting commercial/tender documents for a range of goods and services.
- Experience of contract management including the preparation, monitoring and control of revenue and capital budgets.??????
- Excellent inter-personal skills to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels and with representatives of external organisation.
- Good organisational skills to identify and address changing and conflicting priorities whilst meeting deadlines, the ability to act on own initiative in a diversity of situations and the ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £300 - £500 per hour
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-20 17:04:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Principal Accountant
- Unpaid work supervisor 1067
- Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- PA to Director
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Public Access Officer
- Housing Supply Team Leader
- Personal Advisor
- GAS ENGINEER
- Project Manager- Store Design
- Contracts Surveyor
- Probation Officer - Guildford
- Customer Experience Advisor
- 1149B - Probation Officer
- Band 3 - Autism and Specialist Behavioural Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Specialist Street Homeless Coordinator
- Roofers Mate/Roofer Labourer
- Maintenance Manager