Care Team Leader
Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Care Team Leader in Bedford with Bedford Borough Council.
The role is based in Rivermead Residential home.
Rivermead is a 33 bedded care home with people living with Dementia.
We are looking for someone who has good knowledge of Dementia, is experience in administering medication and is able to work to a 4 week rota which includes a mixture of late, earlys and weekends.
This is an exciting opportunity, and the role will include -
- To undertake the role of Senior person in the home, ensuring services are delivered and maintained and in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements and policies and procedures of the organisation.
- To liaise effectively with residents and/or their representative and internal and external professionals and contractors as required
- To report and record accurately appropriate information relating to residents, staff and the operation of the home.
- To administer medication in accordance with policy
- To supervise a team of staff and undertake 6 monthly performance reviews
- To assist in the planning of rota's and deployment of staff to meet the needs of residents
- To assist in the monitoring and evaluation of health and safety in the care home, undertaking risk assessments and appropriate actions to reduce risks as required.
- To ensure residents care needs are regularly assessed and supported by individual personal care plans and risk management assessments with clear interventions, and that these are reviewed monthly or more frequently if changes occur.
- To refer and work with external professionals in order to ensure residents needs are promptly supported
- To promptly address concerns and verbal feedback regarding the service
- To report safeguarding incidents/concerns in a timely manner and in accordance with local policy.
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff
- To provide direct care to residents supporting both physical and psychological needs.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £16.18 per hour
- Location: Bedford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-21 08:49:28 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst