Technical Content Writer
Technical Content Writer - Luton, Bath, London - Hybrid/Remote
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Technical Content Writer to join this Technical Marketing Consultancy with offices based in Luton, Bath, and London, who offer remote working with only the occasional visit to site needed.
My client is a marketing solution provider for technical and engineering companies across Europe.
They are a vast growing company who have grown 10% over the past year and will continue to grow throughout 2023.
They are looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer who has experience working for engineers and managers in the electronics industry.
The right candidate will come from an electronics, instrumentation, or engineering background and will be providing strategic guidance on content topics and formats, to meet a marketing strategy across multiple channels, overseeing internal and contract content writers and editing their work for accuracy, relevancy, and quality.
Key skills / experience required for Technical Content Writer job:
- 2+ years' experience in a content writing job
- Good understanding and awareness of the electrical components industry and its verticals
- Content writing experience with emphasis on White Papers, Technical Articles, Blog Posts, and Press Releases.
- A flexible approach to working across multiple accounts
This is a great chance to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for the Technical Content Writer job with offices in Luton/Bath/London but offers remote working with the occasional visit to one of the sites, please send your CV to LRogers@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information contact Leah Rogers on 01582 878834, otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other Marketing jobs.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Leah Rogers
- Tel: 01582 450054
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-22 17:19:51 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Contract Test Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Electronic Systems Engineer
- Import/Export Controller
- Business Development Manager - Motors
- Senior Application Software Engineer - Java
- Lead Production Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Production Planner
- Internal Sales Exec
- Trainee Fitter
- Contract Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Business Development Manager – Reading + South East
- Contract C++ Software Developer
- Electronic Diagnostic Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++