PET-CT Healthcare Assistant - Perm - Inhealth UK Mobile Sites
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant for a PET-CT to work across UK sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Inhealth the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
Working as a PET-CT Healthcare Assistant, you will deliver a professional and patient focused service, working alongside your clinical colleagues in dynamic and fast-faced sites.
Location: UK Wide (hotel covered if required and/or car allowance/mileage paid)
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (36 Hours)
Hours: 3 Long Days Monday - Sunday
Whats in it for you?
- £19,000 - £22,000 plus benefits such as private healthcare, 24/7 employee assistance and access to GP services through an app aswell as generous parental leave and pension schemes
On a typical day you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the work day by greeting and preparing patients for their procedure.
- Use a patient management system to provide both clinical and clerical support to practitioners, enabling effective and efficient patient care to be delivered
- Maintain a safe clinical environment in line with the Companys Health and Safety and Infection Control
- Assess each patient viability and performing Intra-Venous cannulations
- Assess patients conditions post procedure and report any changes to the relevant staff
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience working within a customer or patient focused environment
- Experience using Microsoft packages and other IT systems
- Be flexible in your working patterns to fulfil clinical requirements and be willing to adjust these at short notice to accommodate unexpected changes
- Be prepared to undertake travel (UK and Ireland) and to stay away from home
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Charlotte Oliver on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status
with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this
at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
NHS jobs strikes
- Start: 02/03/2023
- Rate: Â£19000 - Â£22000 per annum
- Location: Stevenage,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Maxxima Group
- Contact: Duncan Rennie
- Tel: 020 7749 8282
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-42886-1
- Posted: 2023-03-02 16:55:41 -
- View all Jobs from Maxxima Group
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - York
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Otley
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Leeds
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - Leeds
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hull
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Harrogate
- Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 - Derby
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Beverley
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Hull
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hull
- B7 Echocardiographer - Doncaster
- Sonographer - Mobile Auditing - West Sussex & other locations
- Band 8A Sonographer-Barnsley
- Band 6 General Radiographer-Barnsley
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Birmingham
- Band 7 CT Radiographer-East Midlands
- Band 8a General Radiographer-Isle of man
- BAND 7 MRI RADIOGRAPHER-London
- Band 7 CT Radiographer- Birmingham