Cover Supervisors Urgently Required
Ark Walworth Academy
Daily Supply, Short Term Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent Requirements
Are you a looking to get in to teaching?
Are you looking to make a real difference by helping Secondary aged students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in or around the Walworth area?
Our Client is currently working alongside Ark Walworth Academy to recruit Cover Supervisors to join their dedicated team.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be expected to maintain a high standard of behaviour in any classroom you work in and you will ensure that students are completing their work as necessary.
You will cover a range of subjects from the national curriculum and whilst specialist subject knowledge is not necessary for this role, if there are any subjects that you excel in then just let us know and we will make the school aware of this.
Ark Walworth Academy is dedicated to securing the best possible progress for students, and places them at the heart of all decisions.
The School is part of the thriving and diverse Walworth community and as such is able to provide unique opportunities for their students to explore both inside and outside the classroom.
The key goal of Ark Walworth Academy is to ensure all students go on to be successful adults, enabled to take up their place in the world.
The ideal candidate
A Cover Supervisor role is perfect for someone who is looking to get into teaching as you will gain first hand experience of running a classroom without the added pressures of planning and marking students work.
It is also a great next step for Teaching Assistants who are looking for more responsibility.
Previous experience in a classroom-based role is preferable but if you have worked in other child-related roles such as tuition, after school clubs, play schemes etc.
and feel you have the transferrable skills for this role then please apply!
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Be able to provide a minimum of two professional references
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £73 - £84 per day
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Harrisons recruitment
- Contact: Lewis Cam
- Tel: 0203 589 4839
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-06 07:17:10 -
- View all Jobs from Harrisons recruitment
More Jobs from Harrisons recruitment
- Staff Nurse - Day Procedure & Endoscopy
- Clinical Psychologist - Adult Mental Health - Band 8A
- Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- Band 7 Echo Cardiac Physiologist
- Nurse Endoscopist - Band 8A
- Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Aviation Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Senior Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Associate Executive Consultant
- Delivery Consultant
- Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Digital Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant - Tech
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant/ Headhunter
- Associate Consultant – Executive Search
- Recruitment Consultant