Plant Manager to join one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers within the agriculture and fine chemicals industry based in Norwich for a salary up to £48,000 per annum.
The company has been active for over 60 years gaining a strong reputation within its delivery to customer needs utilizing its broad assets and technology.
To be successful in this position as a Plant Manager it would be essential to have a background working within Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Nuclear or Oil & Gas ideally holding a degree in Chemistry, Chemical engineering or related.
Candidates require previous experience as a Plant Manager working on a COMAH regulated site with experience in the technology, operation, and systems of an industrial chemical manufacture.
The main purpose as a Plant Manager is to act as the owner of one or more manufacturing plants.
This involves responsibility for managing, monitoring and continuously improving upon manufacturing plant performance key responsibilities include:
Responsibilities of a Plant Manager
- Safety & environment.
- Cost & delivery on time.
- Plant reliability.
- Product and effluent quality,
- Raw material and energy/utility consumption.
- Plant cycle times,
- Operator training and utilisation
Company benefits as a Plant Manager:
- Fantastic Salary package
- Group personal pension scheme is operated with the company matching all contributions plus 2% to a maximum of up to 10% of salary.
- Bonus Package.
- 25 Days annual holiday plus public holidays.
- Healthcare & Life assurance.
- Flextime- Opportunity to accrue additional 12 days leave.
- Flexible working shift patterns.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this Plant Manager.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £430000.00 - £480000.00 per annum + Bonus & Numerous other benefits
- Location: Norwich, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Sean Turner
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-07 09:14:50 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer