Location: South West London
Salary: £32,000 - plus bonus scheme
Full-time, 40 hours per week, onsite in the office
My client is one of the leading independent agencies specialising in high-end real estate and hospitality development.
Their skill set spans: commercial, sales, and a range of in-house creatives and design.
The ideal candidate will focus purely on visual design in all different formats including logos and branding, advertisement, brochures, flyers, business collateral, book covers, websites, and many other items.
Their clients may require from key cards to event menus.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in graphic design with experience in illustration, with a keen eye for detail and copywriting aspects.
* Proficiency in the Adobe design suite
* Preferably illustration
* Preferably website design (using third party platforms or manual build)
* Excellent written word and copywriting skills
* Ideas generation
* Ability to create brand guidelines, and follow existing brand guidelines
* A flair for luxury design and creative ideas
* Confident and personable both on the phone and face to face
* Proactive and independent in taking responsibility for their own work streams
* Developing creative concepts in line with client briefs
* Drafting designs and presenting both internally and externally
* Keeping team members and clients up to date and adapting to any required changes
* Ensuring that a design project remains within scope, budget, and time
* Staying up to date with design and multimedia trends and latest developments in software tools
* Liaising with third party printers and suppliers, providing specifications, and managing production process
* Delivering final assets including font specifications, images, colours, text, and layouts
Benefits and Culture
* Possibility of international travel
* Dog-friendly office,
* Pension contribution,
* Annual holiday allowance,
* Bonus scheme
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £32000 - £32000 Per Annum
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ELC/AR/060794
- Posted: 2023-03-08 13:44:20 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Strategic Network Manager - Education/Academic Sector
- Chef De Partie
- Construction Solicitor - Min 3 PQE
- Senior Sous Chef
- Commis Chef
- Commercial Solicitor NQ-2PQE
- Corporate M&A Lawyer
- Commis Chef
- Waitress / Waiter
- Family Solicitor / Lawyer - 2 Years PQE
- Structural Technician
- Civil Engineer
- Graduate Structural Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Assistant Room Manager - Baby room
- Chef De Partie / Senior Chef De Partie
- NVQ level 2/3 Nursery practitioner
- Electro-Mechanical Production Assembly & Test Engineer
- Buyer (3-6-month contract)
- Sales Administrator - 9 month contract