Head Pastry Chef
Head Pastry Chef
Salary up to £45,000
Things to know:
- New Opening in the heart of Mayfair
- Award Winning Hospitality Group
- Seasonal Menu focused on local sourcing.
Things you will be doing as a Pastry Head Chef:
- Report to the Executive Chef
- Develop the team through leadership and coaching.
- Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day kitchen management.
- Ensure the food standards are maintained.
- Continually review and refresh menu offerings
- Cost control, monitoring performance in all areas of the kitchen.
- Regular hygiene audits
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Experience in a destination UK-based restaurant as a Senior Sous Chef or Head Chef
- Have great communication skills.
- Strong planning skills and focused on revenue generation.
- Understanding of the London market
- Team management skills
- High level of attention to detail
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Spayse's undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and is bound by the requirements requested by our client.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £45000 per annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: SpaYse
- Contact: Neil Graham
- Tel: 0203 011 5089
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-08 14:47:52 -
- View all Jobs from SpaYse
More Jobs from SpaYse
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- IT Manager, Luxury Lifestyle Star Hotel, London
- Senior Sous Chef, Luxury Hotel, London
- VP of F and B Development
- Hospitality Butler / Head Waiter
- Head Chef
- Executive Pastry Chef
- Brand Development and Training Manager
- Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef, 3 AA Rosette Restaurant, London
- Chef de Rang or Waiter
- Sous Chef, Asian Restaurant, London
- Head Chef, High-End Brasserie, London
- Executive Head Chef, Fine Dining Restaurant, London
- Senior Sous Chef Destination Restaurant, London
- Commis Chef / Trainee Chef, Italian restaurant, Knightsbridge
- Restaurant General Manager, Japanese Restaurant, Luxury Hotel
- Chef de Partie, Italian restaurant, New Opening, Knightsbridge
- Kitchen Porter, Italian restaurant, New Opening, Knightsbridge