Do you have experience working in Domiciliary Care? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join their team in North Essex.
Job title: Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Location: Covering Colchester to Walton-on-the-Naze (North Essex)
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 per year (depending on experience)
Benefits: Mileage, Overtime pay, Bonus Pay & Free Parking
Due to the growth of the business, our client is currently seeking a Registered Manager to join their team.
Covering Colchester to Walton-on-the-Naze (North Essex), you will be managing all aspects of their domiciliary staff.
Providing leadership, allocating resources, monitoring performance and ensuring staff have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
You may have previous experience working as a Carer, Senior Support Worker / Senior Care Worker, Care Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, or Registered Manager.
* An excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the provision of homecare services in line with best practice.
Supporting customers with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity, is non- judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy.
* Commitment to respecting the rights of customers at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity and independence throughout their lives.
* Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own.
* Experience of building positive working relationships with people who use services and their families, staff and other health and social care professionals.
* Self-motivated and keen to learn.
Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions.
* Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and the law relating to domiciliary care services.
* Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so customers receive the services they expect.
* Understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the business.
* Must have S/NVQ L5 or equivalent, or be willing to work towards a relevant management qualification.
* Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management.
* Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures.
* Experience of managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising staff.
* Knowledge on how to promote care businesses.
* Ability to maintain clear written and electronic records (Good administrative skills and computer literacy) and to follow statutory reporting procedures.
* Ability to implement policies, procedures and instructions.
* Experience of managing the delivery of social care services as a Registered Manager
* Train the trainer qualifications
* Experience of financial management
To apply for our vacancy for a Registered Manager, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please know to be successful you must have:
* Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
* Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service formally known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure
* A Full Drivers Licence (with no more than 6 points) and Class 1 business insurance
- Rate: £33000 - £40000 Per Annum Mileage + Bonus + Benefits
- Location: Colchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Lilium Direct
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CO2RegMan190423
- Posted: 2023-03-08 15:51:48 -
- View all Jobs from Lilium Direct
More Jobs from Lilium Direct
- Quotations / Business Development Officer
- Traffic Planner
- Freight Forwarder
- Junior FX Trader
- Customer Service Advisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Security Officer
- Security Officer
- Security Officer
- Water Sample Technician
- Finance Administrator
- Principal Engineer
- Gate Engineer
- Vehicle Upholsterer
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Small Animal Vet
- Veterinary Nurse