Redline has a remote contract opportunity for a Programme Manager to work for a global electronics company, who design and manufacture their products in Lanarkshire.
This role has an indicative OUTSIDE IR35 determination therefore we can accept candidates who would like to operate through their own PSC.
This is the chance to work on a critical project for the company from the comfort of your own home.
There could be a need for occasional site visits, but this will be a great way to interact with the engineers working on the project.
You will be overseeing the project from a hardware and software standpoint making sure key KPIs are met on the project.
As this will be a cross functional project, excellent communication and motivational skills are essential.
The key skills required for the Contract Programme Manager - Lanarkshire are:
- Knowledge of both Hardware and Software
- Experience with Scrum in an Agile and Waterfall environment
- Experience with Jira
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START!
For more information or to apply for the Contract Programme Manager position in Lanarkshire, please contact Jack Kelly on 01582 878812 or jkelly@redlinegroup.Com quoting JWK7416/48.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £450 - £550 per day
- Location: North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Jack Kelly
- Tel: 01582 450054
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 14:45:27 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Contract Test Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Electronic Systems Engineer
- Import/Export Controller
- Business Development Manager - Motors
- Senior Application Software Engineer - Java
- Lead Production Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Production Planner
- Internal Sales Exec
- Trainee Fitter
- Contract Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Business Development Manager – Reading + South East
- Contract C++ Software Developer
- Electronic Diagnostic Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++