Commercial Building Surveyor
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Commercial Building Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a commercial environment.
Key purpose of the role is to carry out condition surveys of schools and corporate buildings
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To undertake and carry out all types of Building Surveys - to include Condition, Dilapidation, bespoke, and Whole life cycle costing, etc.
manage post survey construction works from tender production to execution and completion of works on site.
- To act as a point of contact on behalf of the Lead/Principal surveyor as requested for the clients whilst demonstrating excellent customer care skills and the ability.
- To provide an efficient and effective property service to all users, to organise and manage the execution of project work ensuring high standards, undertaking value engineering as required to ensure value for money, competitiveness and compliance with specifications
To be considered for this role you will require the ability to produce Auto Cad Plans, Elevations and cross sections building and structures as well as estimates.
Additionally, you will require a Full UK driving licence.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Ability and experience in working at heights, confined spaces - cellars and attics
- Ability and experience of carrying out Fire Risk Assessments for schools & public buildings
- Experience of supervising, administrating and monitoring of contracts/contract administration and evaluating contractor performance.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £20 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Rochdale, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 14:56:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser
- Locum Support Worker
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologist Berkshire
- GAS ENGINEER
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician