Band 7 Ward Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Ward Manager to work with the NHS, in Nottinghamshire.
This is a temporary, on-going placement for day shifts.
Job Purpose: Ward Manager
To be responsible for the operational management of a ward team which support and promotes the delivery of high quality health service to a diverse group of patients, their families and their carers, in accordance with quality practice and procedures.
To provide continuing leadership and development responsibilities ensuring the effective delivery of clinical/evidence based practice by the team in line with clinical strategy, service specifications and operational & financial parameters.
Pay Rates: £30 per hour with uplifted rates for nights/weekends
- Ensure the effective running of the inpatient ward and provide ongoing professional nursing leadership/management within a multi disciplinary framework
- To ensure that all staff have access to clinical supervision that encourages reflective and development approaches to clinical practice.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, retention and identification of in-house training and development of their staff.
- To implement and evaluate safe, creative and effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs and in line with least restrictive practice.
Ensuring all interventions are evidence based and designed to reduce stress and anxiety, manage risk and aid recovery.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Previous experience working within a nursing capacity
- Extensive management experience within an inpatient ward
- Practical Basic Life Support & Fire Safety Training
- Evidence of Vaccinations including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £30 - £40 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 16:15:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst