Registered General Nurse
Opportunity available for a Band 6 RGN to work within an Inpatient Ward, Based in Nottingham.
The team sits within Castle Ward at Lings Bar Hospital and provides rehabilitation, recovery or ongoing assessment to older adults, mainly over the age of 65, after a stay in hospital.
The ward has ten beds for patients who need to keep their weight off a fractured limb, with further rehabilitation so that they can go home safely.
You will also provide assessment of care needs the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, supporting Ward Managers in the management of a ward including recruitment, budgetary control, disciplinary and grievance procedures, appraisal and supervision of staff where applicable, assisting Ward Managers with setting and monitoring standards of care within the ward, at night providing clinical leadership to nursing team members, identifying requirements for ongoing professional development of self and junior staff.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be full time with the shift patterns being mainly nights.
The hourly rate for nights for this role is:
Monday to Friday 06:00 - 20:00: £25 Per Hour
Saturdays / Nights: £30.00 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £35.00 Per Hour
It is essential that candidates have a valid NMC Pin.
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £25 - £35 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-09 17:11:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst
- Homeless Prevention Adviser
- Locum Support Worker
- Band 7 Pharmacist
- Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologist Berkshire
- GAS ENGINEER
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- 111 Mental Health Triage Practitioner