Customer Service Executive
£24,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive: An exciting new opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, commercially minded customer service team member to join a leading distributor of safety, welfare and site equipment for the construction industry to provide exceptional customer-focussed support & service to all customers.
The team member will be required to passionately engage in all Customer Services in line with the company growth strategy.
Day to day activities of this 'first responder' role include answering inbound calls, creating and sending quotes, customer care, setting up online users etc.
The successful candidate will join a growing customer service team as they continue to provide an award winning service.
The ideal candidate will have a naturally warm and engaging telephone manner with a desire to make the customer's journey as efficient and pleasant as possible.
The successful candidate will also take responsibility, in conjunction with the customer service team, for providing an accurate order processing service, creating and maximising up sell opportunities, raising quotes and handling any issues as they arise.
As such, previous experience in a customer services, sales order processing or sales support role in a contact centre environment would be highly beneficial.
- Develop trusted relationships with accounts by meeting customer needs, ensuring a long term mutually beneficial relationship which will withstand competition
- Being the first responder to incoming calls, enquiries and orders for accounts
- Process all incoming orders in a timely and accurate manner ensuring a helpful, knowledgeable service is delivered
- Ensure quotes are created and orders placed in a timely fashion
- Assist the sales teams with account admin in support of sales activity
- Work closely with Finance to ensure outstanding queries are dealt with on all accounts within 48-hour service level agreement
- Update customers and Key Account Managers on operational and order status where issues arise ensuring all necessary key stakeholders are kept informed of issues
- Ensure all systems are accurate and up to date with all information relating to orders, including delivery address and contact details
- Drive customers online to help with their efficiencies of order processing
- Resolve customer queries as soon as they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure a swift resolution, escalating when appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar customer-focussed role
- Experience using and updating CRM systems
- Highly organised & accurate with strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a varied workload
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Positivity and Helpfulness
- Passion for learning and innovation and out the box thinking
- Going the extra mile for your team players and clients
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Holiday entitlement based on length of service
- Health insurance available after 6 months with the company
- Registered with Cyclescheme
- Annual free health checks and wellbeing sessions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a client focussed Customer Service Executive to join a well-established team in a high growth industry.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to genuine career progression opportunities.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Location: Crawley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Edward Cartledge
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-10 13:03:10 -
- View all Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Horticultural Maintenance Technician & Installer
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Personal Assistant
- Sales Office Administrator
- Desktop Technical Support Technician
- Bookkeeper & Office Administrator - Part Time
- Production and Stock Control Assistant
- Graduate Technical Officer
- Graduate Project Engineer
- Clinical Support Scientist
- Product Development Engineer - Mechanical
- Office Assistant
- Finance Manager
- EDI & HR Manager
- Office Administrator - Part Time
- Field Sales Executive (door to door)
- Accounts Controller / Manager