Assistant Manager - Covent Garden - Boutique Opticians
An emerging eyewear brand is opening a new flagship boutique in one of London's hottest locations, Covent Garden, London.
They are a fresh and exciting brand with amazing products and an ethos to match, achieving carbon neutral status and even donating a pair of glasses to sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with further opportunities in the future stores they have planned.
Assistant Manager - Role
- Working closely alongside the Store Manager to lead and build the team
- 360 involvement across all aspects with a focus on developing business performance and customer feedback
- Supporting the wider team with continued training and support
- Based in a fashion-forward setting offering a wide range of products
- Assist with local marketing and PR events
- Surrounded by a skilled team
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear industry with an interest in art, fashion & design
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Assistant Manager - Package
- Paying up to £26,000
- £2,000 bonus potential
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply' link as soon as possible.
- Rate: £24000 - £26000 per annum + £2,000 Bonus Scheme
- Location: West End, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
- Recruiter: Zest Business Group
- Contact: Kieran Lindley
- Tel: 01142870353
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-16 16:28:18 -
- View all Jobs from Zest Business Group