Job Title: Works Schedular/Administrator
Work Pattern: 37 Hours a week
Contract: Asap start End Date:1st May 2023
Location: Basingstoke (RG21)
Start/End Time: 8:30 - 16:30
Days: Mon - Fri
To contribute to the efficient running of Sovereign Property Services by managing the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer care are delivered.
As necessary, and as required, provide dedicated administrative support to individual supervisors/managers within Sovereign Property Services, particularly at times of high work volume, or for sickness and holiday cover.
Job Role -
- Work with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both Sovereign and the team.
- Provide a first point of contact for scheduling enquiries.
Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Apply knowledge and skills to ensure that all works orders are accurately logged and retained within Uniclass and DRS (in-house systems) and appropriately allocated to trades staff or contractors, in that the client priorities for completion are achieved.
- Monitor and track works orders daily providing information to works supervisors on incompleted works or work that requires materials (and order materials) Liaise directly with customers to re-schedule or book new appointments for follow on works.
- Ensure that all hours worked by trades' staff, and materials/subcontract costs incurred against each job, are appropriately, timely and accurately recorded within the Uniclass and DRS (in-house systems) system, so as to provide for a robust and up to date report process that will confirm overall expenditure to date
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Arran at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an email to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: Up to £13.50 per hour
- Location: Basingstoke, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208 966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-16 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Principal Accountant
- Unpaid work supervisor 1067
- Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- PA to Director
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Public Access Officer
- Housing Supply Team Leader
- Personal Advisor
- GAS ENGINEER
- Project Manager- Store Design
- Contracts Surveyor
- Probation Officer - Guildford
- Customer Experience Advisor
- 1149B - Probation Officer
- Band 3 - Autism and Specialist Behavioural Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Specialist Street Homeless Coordinator
- Roofers Mate/Roofer Labourer
- Maintenance Manager