Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor
Do you have experience working in care? Are you looking to progress within your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor, to join our team here in North London.
Keep reading to find out more...
Job Title: Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor
Location: North Finchley, North London (N12)
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits (Listed below)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Carewatch is an established home care provider.
For over 20 years, we have helped many thousands of people live independently within the comfort of their own home and community.
We are now looking to recruit a Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor to work within the London Borough of Barnet.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Care is delivered to the highest standard of quality.
You will be the first person to create a positive impression of Carewatch when carrying out an initial visit and appropriate assessment of all Care packages whilst creating tailored Care / Support Plans.
Responsibilities will include:
* Taking new service user's referrals from Social Services
* To conduct service reviews to update the Needs Assessment, Care / Support Plan and Risk Assessment documentation as appropriate
* Ensure the highest possible levels of care provision
* Be responsible for a team of care workers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended
* Assigning care workers to Service Uses and be responsible for organising the rotas
* Provide care in situations when carers are not available
* Cover any short-term unassigned shifts, making sure all clients are receiving their care
* Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers
* To participate in the out of hours service on a rota basis
* Able to work independently and be a team player
* Have an eye for Quality at all times
Our ideal candidate:
* Previous staff supervising experience - this could be in a Team Leader / Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator / Senior Support Worker role
* Computer literacy skills
* Clear communication skills
* Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
* Experience working with domiciliary or residential care
* A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
* Offer of Employment subject to an Enhanced DBS check
* Ongoing training
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Excellent office support
To apply for our vacancy for a Care Coordinator / Field Care Supervisor, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Rate: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum + Benefits
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Lilium Direct
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: N12CareCoord280423
- Posted: 2023-03-17 14:28:19 -
- View all Jobs from Lilium Direct
More Jobs from Lilium Direct
- Student Veterinary Nurse
- Junior Electrical Engineer
- Warehouse Operative
- Delivery Driver
- Delivery Driver
- Head Chef
- Mobile Fabric Engineer
- Development Manager
- Retail Department Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Dry Liner
- Apprentice Design Engineer
- Accounting Apprentice
- Apprentice Quantity Surveyor