Customer Service Advisor - Fluent Welsh
Do you love dealing with people? Would you like to showcase your passion for customer service by joining a well-established, forward-thinking company in a job that offers a competitive salary and career development?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the successful delivery of services to customers; tenants, and service users
- Being the first point of contact for all customers requiring housing advice and support
- Responding to any housing need or relocation requests, queries or complaints
- Offering a range of timely and applicant specific housing options advice and referring customer through other services
- Administering applications and supporting customers through the full process
- Providing and assisting with general administration activities including monitoring, updating and maintaining records or supporting the timely communication to others (for example letters, mail shots etc).
- Assisting colleagues across the service in providing information and responding to complex case enquiries from external support
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role you must have:
- Previous experience working within a customer facing, housing environment
- Ability to communicate in Welsh fluently - ideally 1st language (essential)
- Knowledge and experience of office practices
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Initiative and ability to work independently making well-judged decisions
- Accuracy and attention to detail in data entry
- Interpersonal skills, to deal sensitively, calmly and professionally with customers experiencing difficulties
- Planning, prioritising and organising skills
This is a temporary, full time position working Monday - Friday for approximately 6 months.
Offering a Salary of £22,140 per annum depending on skills and experience.
The role will offer a hybrid working, allowing you to work from home as well as utilising one of their offices around Bangor & Caernarfon.
If you are an ambitious individual looking for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you today!
- Start: 20 March 2023
- Rate: £22,140 per year
- Location: Caernarfon, Gwynedd, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Tel: 0000000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 8450
- Posted: 2023-03-20 11:53:57 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited