Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recent Graduate or already working in a sales environment? Are you naturally competitive and money driven?
Make no mistake, this will be the ultimate challenge for someone looking for success and progression.
If you struggle with rejection, then this is not the role for you.
However, if you want to work in a fast-paced competitive environment than look no further, a career in recruitment is just right for you! No previous experience in recruitment or our STEM sectors needed, as you will automatically be enrolled onto our Award-winning Training Academy.
Working at STR
We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff.
STR Group is a recruitment company that is comprised of 6 niche brands, working in Life Sciences, Architecture & Interior Design, Automation, Maritime, Engineering & Manufacturing and Built Environment.
Here at the STR Group we pride ourselves on our collaborative working environment, we listen to our staff and the feedback that has been given to us from our employees.
That is why, in the last year alone we have created the STR EDI Board, Social Committee, and Employee Representatives Group who meet up quarterly to discuss improving the business internally.
We offer a progressive, transparent promotional structure, fully flexible, extensive benefits, as well as loyalty reward schemes.
What will you be doing?
- You will learn to source potential clients and grow your business via outbound sales
- You will network on platforms such as LinkedIn to build a pool of candidates
- You will work on building and developing excellent client and candidate relationships
- You will be writing, advertising, and marketing vacancies via a variety of channels
- You will learn how to negotiate Terms of Business with cooperate clients
- You will focus on your own personalised KPIs and financial targets
- You will have full control over your earning potential and career progression
What are we offering you?
- Structured, clear, performance-based career progression opportunities with the ability to fast-track promotions
- Unrivalled, uncapped, with up to 30% commission scheme…no minimum threshold!
- Highly Commended ongoing Learning and Development delivered by dedicated inhouse experts
- Flexible and hybrid working available - after completion of the Training Academy
- Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout areas and dedicated kitchen (including Pool & Football tables)
- Continental Club - snacks available all day, everyday!
- Company wide monthly offsite Business meetings
- Employee of the Month & Quarter
- Quarterly Directors Lunches at 5
- Training Academy Graduation Celebratory Lunch
- Top 10 Billers have the chance to go on all paid holiday to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Miami, New York or Dubai every year!
- Annual Conference, Summer & Christmas parties celebrating with the whole company
- Special work anniversaries, including chocolate or sweet bouquet, voucher, champagne, bonus & additional holiday depending on length of service!
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
- You can purchase up to 5 days extra holiday
- Health care cash plan and optional private health care from Day 1!
- Company Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Drinks fridge
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
If this sounds like you, and you want to access to STR's award winning in-house training then get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team via firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Rate: £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Location: Cosham, Portsmouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Katie Wesley
- Tel: 02392922346
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-20 15:42:07 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior C++ Developer
- Project Manager
- Programme Delivery Manager
- Quality Control Technician
- Financial Administrator
- Container Claims Specialist (P&I) – London
- Product Owner
- DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Construction Manager
- Regional Membership Manager (South)
- Procurement Officer
- Insurance Manager (Marine & Offshore) - London
- Treasury Accountant-5228798
- Maintenance Electrician - 40150
- Front of House Receptionist
- Design Engineer (Electromechanical)
- Project Delivery Manager
- In Service Support Engineer
- Senior Structural Engineer