This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Dove and Hawk are working with this independent Agency.
Who are looking for someone to join their Property Management team in the Stepney Green office as the business is growing
- Looking for a candidate ideally with 2+ years' experience as a Property Manager.
- Experience in client/tenant relationship management
- Liaising with Landlord, tenant, registered contractors over maintenance issues, ensuring all parties are regularly briefed.
- Managing the booking of and monitoring the quality of contractors work across the portfolio
- Monitoring the transfer of utilities at the start of a tenancy and arranging payment of outgoings.
Including but not limited to utility bills, service charge and invoices.
- Managing compliance to ensure it is completed within the required timeframe.
This includes, HMO Licenses, Gas Safety Checks, EPC's and EICR's.
- Conducting property inspections - to ensure maintenance issues are picked up and the property is compliant with the license.
- Liaising with Building Management companies over communal issues
- Working with a team and independently to ensure the quality of service provided to tenants
- Ideally ARLA Qualified
Working Dates and Hours - Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of permanent workers.
- Rate: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Location: East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Dove and Hawk
- Contact: Alfie Burrell
- Tel: 02077175505
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-21 09:35:24 -
- View all Jobs from Dove and Hawk
More Jobs from Dove and Hawk
- Sales Negotiator
- Senior Coordinator / Tenancy Progressor
- Senior Block Manager
- Tenancy Progressor/Leasing Administrator
- Property Management Administrator/Assistant
- Lettings Negotiator - Islington
- Sales Negotiator - Wapping
- Part-Time Customer Support Assistant
- PA and Team Secretary (One Year Maternity Contract)
- Senior Block Manager
- Commerical Property Manager
- Property Accounts Assistant
- Service Charge Accountant
- Lettings Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Business Development Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Administrator
- Property Manager
- Dual Sales & Lettings Negotiator