Team Leader - Adult Disabilities Residential - Band 5
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Team Leader to join the Adult Residential Learning Disabilities service on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
This is a Band 5-level role open to either a Registered Nurse (RNLD / RMN / RNC / RGN) or HCPC-registered Alied Health Professional.
This small home provides excellent 24-hour care and support for adults with learning disabilities.
The service users have a variety of both physical and psychological needs, and require assistance with daily living tasks, and to access the wider community.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 5 salary is up to £39,560 plus an annual bonus of £1,350 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of the British Isles' finest and best-kept beaches, a mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
Registered Nurse (RNLD / RMN / RNC / RGN) or suitably experienced AHP with appropriate NMC or HCPC registration as applicable.
Current clean driving licence.
Personal Qualities to include; Reliability, Honesty, Patience, Resilience, Motivation and Leadership skills.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- An annual bonus of £1,350
- Registered Nurse applicants will recieve an additional £3,000 bonus on completion of two, then four years service.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Learning Disabilities staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of LD roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: £31.9k - 40.9k per year + £5K relocation, £Bonus, Accommodation
- Location: Guernsey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LD620/GY
- Posted: 2023-03-23 08:24:26 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Podiatrist - Hospital & Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Director of Clinical Services
- Community Primary Care Nurse - Band 5
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Theatre Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioner
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery