This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Supervisor - Offshore
Our prestigious Oil and Gas Operating Client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Offshore Services Supervisor to work with them on a Temporary term.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinate offshore support services including: fabric maintenance, decontamination, scaffold and access.
Monitor all works being carried out to ensure that they comply to the Company QA/QC policies and procedures.
Provide support to the Offshore Installation Manager.
Applicants must have previous experience supervising services activities.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £350 - £400 Per Annum None
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1853
- Posted: 2023-03-23 15:25:44 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical underground work
- Verification Test Engineer
- Oxbridge Graduate
- EVSE Senior Firmware Engineer
- Senior Electric Vehicle Firmware Engineer, EVSE
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Data Analyst Consultant, Remote
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Graduate Software Developer - Oxbridge, Russell Group
- 1st Class Graduate Backend Software Developer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Developer
- Senior Python Engineer
- 1st Class Graduate Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Test Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Vehicle Technician
- Electronic Production Technician
- Solidworks, Mechanical Design Engineer