Interim Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Aston, Birmingham | Full-Time, 12 Month Contract | Hybrid Working | £Competitive
(Excellent benefits including 1 day's paid leave each year to undertake volunteering opportunities)
The Manufacturers' Organisation | Make UK
Established in 1896, Make UK is the employee's platform for all those in the Manufacturing industry.
They champion and celebrate British Manufacturing and Manufacturers, bringing people together to build upon the evolution of a growing industry, providing a large range of support services to its members.
Make UK are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their organisation on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Finance Business Partner, you will provide financial support to Make UK business heads and play a key role in the development of initiatives, including financial modelling, scenario planning a product costing.
- Completion of month end accounts and ensure underlying drivers for variance are understood and backed up with sound analysis.
- Management of accruals & prepayments
- Partnering with Business Unit Head to produce quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Developing and monitoring key financial performance indicators and disseminating appropriate financial information to managers.
- Business partnering with key non-financial stakeholders and the wider finance team and providing reports and analysis for them.
- Preparation of cash flow reporting and analysis where required.
- Preparation of Financial Models, developing robust underlying assumptions and scenario planning.
- Supporting on the company's year-end audit process.
- Leading on pricing activities including research and costing on new products, competitive analysis of existing products and reviewing pricing elements of tender proposals.
- Provision of day-to-day leadership and development to the wider finance team or the business unit teams, where required.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE in a commercial role.
- Experience of business partnering with non-finance teams and driving performance will be advantageous.
- Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to engage and influence colleagues at all levels
- Proactive and forward-looking approach.
- Commercial awareness to link operational activities to financial outcomes.
- Strong systems skills, good excel skills are essential along with ability to learn new systems and manipulate data.
Wish to Apply?
Please send your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent
With over 125 years of experience, Make UK is a leading provider of essential business support and a champion for manufacturing industry in the UK.
Make UK has the close ear of Government and is a trusted provider of essential services for world leading manufacturing companies across the country.
Everything we do is designed to inspire British manufacturers to compete, innovate and grow.
Make UK staff enjoy a good benefits package and values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Benefits to include, but not limited to: no bank holiday/weekend work, flexible hours, health cover, matched pension contributions up to 8%, and life assurance.
We are committed to supporting the Armed Forces Community and we recognise the contribution that Service personnel, both regular and reservist, veterans and military families make to our organisation and have pledged to support this by signing up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: May 2023
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £58000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car allowence
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Anna Curtis
- Tel: +44 (0)2392 315073
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-23 16:12:28 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Programme Delivery Manager
- Quality Control Technician
- Financial Administrator
- Container Claims Specialist (P&I) – London
- Product Owner
- DevOps Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Construction Manager
- Regional Membership Manager (South)
- Procurement Officer
- Insurance Manager (Marine & Offshore) - London
- Treasury Accountant-5228798
- Maintenance Electrician - 40150
- Front of House Receptionist
- Design Engineer (Electromechanical)
- Project Delivery Manager
- In Service Support Engineer
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Senior Draughtsperson