PA to Director
Job title - PA to Director
Location - Pitsea, Essex SS13
Contract - Temporary post ongoing
Hours - Full time
Hybrid working - Predominantly from home but may be required to work on site on occasion as and when required
Start Date - Asap
The Role Summary
Our client is looking for a temporary personal assistant to come on board and to support the Director with a confidential, efficient and effective PA service.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Providing a comprehensive PA service to Directorate, including word processing, diary maintenance, email management, arranging meetings, booking travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate and develop effective flows of communication between the Executive Management Team, Board members and Chief Executive.
- Prepare agendas and documentation for regular senior management meetings, collate and distribute papers.
- Identify from correspondence and telephone messages which issues can be dealt with by other senior officers and allocate tasks as appropriate, without referring back to the Director.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and ensure that issues raised are disseminated to the relevant officers and that action is monitored and followed up.
- Monitor administrative systems to ensure that the processes and practices meet the support needs of the Director.
- Undertake research and project work for the Director, collate details from various internal and external sources, analyse and summarise the information and present it in a report format.
- Use own initiative to draft non-routine and sometimes complex documents and correspondence, on behalf of the Director.
- Ordering of goods and services, to include travel, accommodation, room hire, whilst ensuring that Financial Regulations are adhered to.
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies at a senior level on behalf of the Director, including tenants, customers and Board Members.
- Experience of providing a comprehensive PA service to directors, including word processing, diary and email management, organising meetings, booking travel and accommodation.
- Ability to take minutes ensuring actions are monitored and followed up and prepare, collate and distribute relevant documentation.
- Well organised with the ability to manage changing circumstances and tight deadlines.
Experience of working as part of a team and providing support across different locations.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to develop and present written or verbal information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and be able to prepare correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Administration or Customer Services, or other relevant qualification/experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £14 - £15 per hour
- Location: Basildon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-23 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Flood Risk Officer
- Property Lawyer- Conveyancer
- Fire Project Surveyor
- Asset Manager (Highways & Drainage)
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse - North Tees
- Building Surveyor
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Malton
- Band 6 CPN - CAMHS
- Leasehold Property Manager
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Business Support Admin - Leicestershire
- Children's Residential Worker - Leicestershire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Credit Controller
- Housing Complaints Coordinator
- Consultant Psychiatrist