Costs Draftsman/ Costs Lawyer | Manchester
We are currently working with a national Top 50 law firm who are looking to recruit a number of Costs Draftsman and Costs Lawyers into their growing Costs team across Manchester.
The firm have one of the biggest Costs teams in the market and provide excellent progression and development throughout.
The role will involve working on clinical negligence, personal injury cases from small to high value.
You will gain experience in dealing with a complex caseload.
Within the role you will involved in the preparation of bills of costs for detailed assessment as well as litigation of bills through the Court process.
The role will also involve preparing budgets and points of replies and negotiating settlements to close.
The ideal candidate will have experience either in house or for an external costs supplier and has basic knowledge of legal procedures.
You will have experience of dealing with a Costs caseload which involves drafting bills of costs, costs schedules and preparing budgets.
You also will have experience of negotiating cases through settlement.
The role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, and offers 25 days + bank holidays as well as further benefits.
If this role is of interest please forward your updated CV to email@example.com or call Matt Walwyn on 0203 714 9446.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
- Start: 24/03/2023
- Rate: Â£30000 - Â£40000 per annum
- Location: Manchester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Clayton legal
- Contact: Matthew Walwyn
- Tel: 0203 7149 446
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-54032
- Posted: 2023-03-24 16:18:11 -
- View all Jobs from Clayton legal
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Family Paralegal / NQ
- FNOL Handler
- RTA Fee earner Defendant team
- Claimant Litigation Executive
- Admin Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Family Legal Secretary
- Commercial Property Solicitor (Full or P/T & Hybrid)
- Legal Cashier
- Commercial Property Legal Secretary
- Private Client Paralegal
- Family Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Court of Protection Legal Executive / Solicitor
- Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
- Family Solicitor
- FEE EARNER - PRIVATE CLIENT
- Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Civil & Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Trainee Private Client Paralegal
- Legal Secretary | Private Client