ADHD Clinical Nurse Specialist - Band 7
We are seeking a capable and experienced Mental Health or Paediatric Nurse to join the Child and Adolescent Mental Health team in the capacity of Band 7 ADHD Nurse Practitioner on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
You will manage a specialist caseload of ADHD clients including those with co-morbidities across Guernsey within the CAMHS Service.
You will work closely with the other members of the ADHD team in providing initial assessment, ongoing monitoring, and care management to this specialist group.
You will also be responsible for the assessment of generic specialist CAMHS referrals and plan, implement and evaluate their treatment accordingly.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Band 7 salary is up to £58,081 plus an annual bonus of £1,350, higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
Guernsey provides an excellent CAMHS service, reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Registered Nurse with Paediatric or Mental Health NMC registration.
Experience in a CAMHS setting with ADHD-specific experience and training.
Completion of a mentorship qualification.
The ability to work both autonomously and closely with the extensive CAMHS MDT as required.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
– A higher-than-UK salary.
– A generous bonus scheme; £1,350 at completion of 1 & 3 years service and £4,350 at 2 & 4 years (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
– A flat rate 20% income tax.
– No Council tax or VAT
– A relocation payment of £5,000
– On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
– A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: £50k - 59.5k per year + £5K relocation, Bonus, Accommodation
- Location: Guernsey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PNS314/GY
- Posted: 2023-03-27 08:44:34 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Podiatrist - Hospital & Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Director of Clinical Services
- Community Primary Care Nurse - Band 5
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Theatre Anaesthetic and Recovery Practitioner
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery