Band 5 Staff Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Team
We are seeking a committed and Mental Health or General/Adult registered Staff Nurse to join our client's Community Drug and Alcohol team.
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 5 salary is up to £39,560 plus an annual bonus of £1,350 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
The Community Drug and Alcohol Team (CDAT) works primarily with people over the age of 18yr who have a problematic and harmful alcohol and/or opiate dependence.
Guernsey provides an excellent Drug & Alcohol Community service, reliant on Healthcare professionals recruited to a high standard.
Registered Nurse with full Adult or Mental Health registration with the NMC
Some experience with, or interest in, managing patients undergoing Drug and Alcohol withdrawal, including enthusiastic graduate Nurses relevant placement experience and a genuine desire to expand into a Substance Misuse setting.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
– A higher-than-UK salary.
– A generous bonus scheme; £1,350 annually and an additional £3,000 at completion of 2 & 4 years (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
– A flat rate 20% income tax.
– No Council tax or VAT
– A relocation payment of £5,000
– Three months initial free accommodation
– On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
– A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: £32k - 41k per year + Bonus, £5,000 relocation, Accommodation
- Location: Guernsey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CDA318/GY
- Posted: 2023-03-27 08:45:36 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Band 7 Manager - Autism Hub
- Deputy Ward Manager - Older Adult Acute Assessment
- Senior Staff Nurse - Intensive Recovery
- Band 4 Nursing Associate - Older Adult Inpatient
- Hospice / Palliative Care - Senior Staff Nurse
- Sister - Surgical Ward (Part time)
- Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- General Radiographer (FTC)
- Director of Clinical Services
- Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
- Theatre Practioner - Anaesthetic/Recovery
- Senior Hospital MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Nurse Specialist - Long Term Neurological Conditions
- Band 4 NHS Dental Nurse
- Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader
- Unit Manager - Intensive Care Unit
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Scrub Theatre Practitioner
- Graduate Hospital Radiographer