Digital Marketing & CRM Executive! Hertford!
I am working with a great company in the Food and Beverage industry! They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team! You will lead and deliver our online marketing strategy including socials, email marketing and web design.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company and grow and develop! You will have access to senior leaders, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and will have opportunity to be involved in brand development.
- Creating and leading online marketing strategies to enable business growth, including email marketing, social media, and website development.
- Analysing content performance on a monthly basis and reporting back to necessary stakeholders.
- Overseeing digital activity on a corporate level and supporting pub level with content and training
- Overseeing all websites, updating content and imagery, and optimising SEO
- Creative writing ability with a focus on B2C, with the capability to take on alternative tones of voice per brand
- Driving footfall, community engagement and passion for our pubs
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Good CRM experience in planning, creating, and sending large scale email marketing campaigns
- Experience in website management
- Experience in handling and understanding data
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with knowledge of Premiere Pro as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms, including but not exclusive to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics with demonstration of experience with Google Business
- Hold full driving licence with access to a car- mileage expenses will be paid
- Be computer literate
If you also have this experience of knowledge, it would be an advantage:
- Aiding the creation and development of new brewing brands from a marketing perspective
- Assisting in creating, running, planning, and promoting events
- Experience in coding (HTML, CSS)
- Experience in photography, videography, and editing
- A keen interest in beer and popular trends therein
- Experience in Creative Writing and Blogging
- Have a passion for hospitality, food, and drink!
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Company discount card
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Life Assurance
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please contact Sophie Book on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £30k per year + DOE
- Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB999870551
- Posted: 2023-03-27 16:51:02 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Training Manager - QSR
- Graphic Designer - London - Wine & Spirit Distributor - £30-45k (DOE)
- Buyer - London - Restaurant Concept - £40k + Benefits
- Key Account Manager - Food Service Industry
- Administrator - UK Drink distributor - Up to £25k + Benefits
- Sales Manager - South - Leading UK Brewery Brand - £30K + Benefits
- Sales Manager - South West - Leading UK Brewery Brand - £30K + Benefits
- Lead Butcher - Farm and Shop Business - London - Up to £35K
- Sales Manager - Midlands - Innovative Brand UK - £45k
- Support Manager - UK Largest Drink distributor - Up to £25k + Benefits
- Sales Manager - London - Innovative Brand UK - Up to £45k
- Junior Buyer - Established Procurement Specialist Business - £35K + Benefits
- Butcher - Somerset - £35k *RELOCATION*
- Commercial Analyst - Somerset - £55k
- Charcuterie Specialist - Luxury Hotel
- Butcher - Luxury Hotel
- Business Development Manager - South
- Business Development Manager - South West
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager