This is a new opportunity for an Account Manager to join a progressive and ambitious software company, on a full time, permanent basis.
This role's focus will be to maintain existing client relationships, acting as a liaison between the company and their customers, ensuring their needs are met.
This is a full time, permanent position, based in Banbury.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of customer accounts within SLA and against KPIs
- Identifying and maintaining key relationships with each customer, understanding their motivations, business drivers, and strategic goals
- Building trust-based relationships, embedding the Company as a key strategic business partner
- Completing regular face to face or online reviews
- Analysing customer data and behaviours to identify and act upon both risks and opportunities
- Creating account plans that include success metrics, communication, engagement and adoption strategy, and timelines
- Producing commercial propositions driving upsell and retention
- Consolidating customer feedback, identifying system development opportunities
- Achieving customer advocacy and obtain testimonials
- Maintaining a clear log of activities, issues and tasks within CRM or other software platforms
- Liaising with Customer Support and Development teams to resolve customer problems
- Supporting the Implementation & Training team where necessary on system build & configuration and delivery of various training courses
- Managing projects as required to support business initiatives
- Developing and retaining a working knowledge of the software functionality
You must be/have:
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical thinker who has previous managerial and people management experience.
The following would also be required:
- A degree or equivalent educational level preferred
- Experience of Account Management
- Knowledge of customer service principles / processes
- Demonstrable commercial thinking
- Positive attitude, enjoys challenge, shows initiative, a self-starter
- Advanced MS Office skills, ability to analyse and interpret data
- Delivery of compelling presentations and training to small and large audiences
The team are an inclusive and friendly business — everyone mucks in with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
They are therefore looking for enthusiastic, business minded and hard-working individuals.
You will be a confident self-starter, proactive in your approach, who thrives working on your own initiative.
What's in it for me?
Salary up £25,000 DOE, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Healthcare and Life Assurance (after qualifying period), opportunity to join the company share scheme after one-year of service, free parking, and a three-month probation period.
- Start: 28/04/2023
- Rate: £23000 - £25000 per annum + bonus
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Contact: Hannah Nicholls
- Tel: 01295 688852
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-28 12:40:35 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Reception Administrator
- Training Coordinator
- Cash Allocation Administrator
- Service Administrator
- Internal Sales Support
- Office Administrator
- Operations Administrator
- Sales Account Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Compliance Administrator
- Production Planner
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Customer Sales Executive
- Parts Coordinator
- Sales Office Manager
- Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assitant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Finance Business Partner
- Customer Account Executive