Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
This Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer vacancy offers a salary of circa £42,000 (40hrs) Based in the area of Bedford, the hours of work are around 6am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday - Days only.
The company is a major international manufacturing business with a large network of UK manufacturing plants across the country and a fantastic reputation.
They manufacturer products within a fast-paced automated environment and can offer you an array of training, development, and career progression opportunities, including upskilling and cross skilling.
Roles and Responsibility of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Responsible for the development of plant wide proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure the optimum performance of the factory
- Departmental support, and repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service and Repairs on Conveyors, Shafts, Bearings, Motors, Drives, Gearboxes, Pumps and PLC's
- Carry out PPM schedules and Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
To Be Successful as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to hold the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 AND BTEC Level 3 Apprentice trained etc in either mechanical and or electrical engineering with a multi-skilled understanding
- Direct production line Maintenance Engineering experience
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and stik/mig welding skills
- Pre-Planned and reactive industrial production line experience
- Ability to fault find, repair, and provide solutions to problems.
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and progress your career with accredited training and development.
Please apply now!
- Start: 01/05/2023
- Rate: Up to £42000.00 per annum
- Location: Bedford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Dan Edley
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-30 15:15:17 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Assembly Fitter
- HSE Advisor
- Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader – NEW FACTORY
- Press brake operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Fabricator Welder
- IT Support
- TIG Welder
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Yard Operative
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Service Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Engineering Planner
- Auto Electrician
- MIG /STICK Welder
- Foundry Operatives
- Assembly Fitter