Deputy Accommodation Manager - Chertsey
One of the largest housing associations in the UK is recruiting for an experienced Deputy Accommodation Manager to support the Accommodation Manager in the provision of their Keyworker Accommodation Service at St Peter's Hopsital in Chertsey
In this Deputy Accommodation Manager role, you will support the Accommodation Manager in ensuring the health and safety of the accommodation, as well as overseeing repairs, cleaning, administration and maximisation of income.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in maximise our income by taking prompt action to manage rent arrears
- Assist in maximising occupancy levels by applying the voids and allocations process effectively
- Provide sector leading customer service by ensuring we pro-actively manage the needs of our diverse residents throughout their stay
- Comply with our contractual, regulatory and legal obligations in relation to occupancy agreements, nomination agreements, leases, site service contracts, procurement processes and relevant health & safety responsibilities.
- Support the annual DRS rotation programme by assisting in managing departures effectively, prompt preparation of accommodation for new arrivals, working closely with the NHS Trust to maximise occupancy in the period.
- Support the Accommodation Manager to provide a safe environment for staff, residents, contractors and partners.
This includes helping to monitor repair standards and contractual obligations delivered in and out of hours escalating issues to the Accommodation Manager as required.
- Assist in the development of planned, cyclical and major works.
- Assist in maintaining compliance records for the site by working with Asset Services covering gas, electrical, portable testing, water hygiene, asbestos, lifts, fire risk assessments and health and safety inspections.
- Provide a comprehensive tenancy management service balancing support, enforcement and engagement.
- Ensure the site office is maintained to a high standard
To be considered for this Deputy Accommodation Manager role it is essential that you have previous experience in accommodation management.
You will require knowledge or experience of property management and contract management, and be a very strong administrator.
The service goes through frequent rotations of residents so experience in a fast paced work environment is essential.
The ability to drive and use of a vehicle would be beneficial, but is not essential.
This is a full time role, working 8:30 - 16:30, Monday to Friday.
The contract will run for approximately 12 weeks.
If this Deputy Accommodation Manager role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Deputy Accommodation Manager role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01 772 20 89 66 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Deputy Accommodation Manager role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Rate: £18 - £19 per hour
- Location: Chertsey, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lee McMillan
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-03-31 13:52:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant/Secretary
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Finance Manager
- Deprivation Of Liberty coordinator
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Painter Decorator
- Residential Care Officer Level 1 - Childrens
- Traffic Management Operative
- Early Years Consultant
- Project Officer
- Registered General Nurse
- Clinical Psychologist
- CBT Therapist
- Plumber Multi
- Probation Service Officer