Float Secretary| Newcastle
Up to £24,000 + Benefits
Our client a well-established Law firm with offices across the Northeast are looking for a Float Secretary to join their award-winning team in Newcastle.
With a strong team of almost 100 Legal Professionals, our client prides itself on delivering a level of client care thats second to none.
Whats in it for you?
An exceptional benefits package including:
- Hybrid and flexible working schemes
- 33 days holiday as standard (including bank holidays)
- Additional long service holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Bonus holidays
- An extra day paid annual leave on your birthday.
- Discounted legal services.
- High street discounts
- Life insurance
- Enhanced pension schemes
Reporting directly to the firms Practice Manager you will join a pool of Float Legal Secretaries who will provide an exceptional level of secretarial support.
- Providing a high level of Legal Support to a team of fee earners across several departments
- Drafting and typing correspondence
- Produce documents from the Case Management System
- Archiving the company filing system
- Postal duties
- Making appointments
- Arrange meetings a
- Maintaining diaries for the fee earners.
- Providing support to other secretaries as required.
- Liaising with clients in person and over the telephone
This is no ordinary Legal Secretarial role, and our client is looking for an exceptional candidate.
Aside from having the experience to deliver an elevated level of Legal Secretarial Support you will also enjoy working as part of a team and be within commutable distance of Newcastle.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to Laura Baron at email@example.com or alternatively, please call on 0113 3979929 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether youre looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
- Start: 03/04/2023
- Rate: Â£20000 - Â£24000 per annum
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Clayton legal
- Contact: Laura Baron
- Tel: 01772 259121
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-54097
- Posted: 2023-04-03 12:22:50 -
- View all Jobs from Clayton legal
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- RTA Fee earner Defendant team
- Claimant Litigation Executive
- Admin Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Family Legal Secretary
- Commercial Property Solicitor (Full or P/T & Hybrid)
- Legal Cashier
- Commercial Property Legal Secretary
- Private Client Paralegal
- Family Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Court of Protection Legal Executive / Solicitor
- Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
- Family Solicitor
- FEE EARNER - PRIVATE CLIENT
- Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Civil & Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Trainee Private Client Paralegal
- Legal Secretary | Private Client
- Legal Cashier
- Junior Residential Conveyancer