Flexi Support Worker
Are you an experienced support worker? Are you looking to change jobs? Do you want to be able to pick the days you work? If so, then Safehands Recruitment have positions available.
Due to client demand Safehands Recruitment are looking for Support Workers to Support adults with learning disabilities in residential and supported living environments within Shropshire.
As a Safehands Support worker, you will benefit from:
• 30-40 hours a week average – more or less hours available
• weekly rota management
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Flexible working days to suit
• pay rates starting from £10.00
• working times: between 0700-2200 some nights may be required but not essential
Safehands requirements from you.
• Evidence the Right to work within the UK
• Full employment history
• full drivers’ licence, ideal but not essential.
• Complete all mandatory training
‘Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.’
- Rate: £10 - 15 per hour
- Location: Telford, Shropshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Safehands Recruitment
- Tel: 01952 263990
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Telf01125
- Posted: 2023-04-04 15:57:49 -
- View all Jobs from Safehands Recruitment