Endoscopy Nurse/ Practitioner
Theatre Nurse / Theatre Practitioner - Endoscopy
Position: Theatre Nurse/ Theatre Practitioner - Endoscopy
Pay: up to £27,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialised in Endoscopy care to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Glasgow.
You will be joining a well established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
As an Endoscopy Theatre Nurse you will have strong communication skills and previous experience with surgery care and endoscopy care.
You will ensure that hospital policies and procedures as adhered too and that top patient care is given at all times.
There will be multiple opportunities for career growth and development at this hospital.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC or HCPC pin and previous experience in endoscopy care.
In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
- Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Advanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends And Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus Much More ….
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!
- Rate: £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: MediTalent Ltd
- Contact: MediTalent Ltd
- Tel: +44(0)2392 704 300
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-04 16:03:56 -
- View all Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Physiotherapy Lead
- Advanced MSK Physiotherapist
- Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Senior Radiographer MRI
- Senior Radiographer
- Outpatients Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Mammographer
- Scrub Nurse/ODP - Ophthalmic
- Radiographers of all levels (Senior - Manager levels)
- Head of Critical Care Department
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior MRI Radiographer - Mobile
- Mobile MRI Radiographer
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Theatre Nurse/ODP – Recovery
- Chartered Psychologist
- Consultant Psychologist