Duty Manager Luxury Hotel
Location: Fort William
Salary: £28k - £30k
Job Type: Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager to join a fantastic team at one of Scotland's finest luxury Hotels.
You will be responsible for making decisions that directly affect the day-to-day operations of the entire hotel.
A professional, pleasant manner combined with the ability to interact with guests from wide ranging cultures and backgrounds is required.
* Reporting to the Hotel General Manger and Assistant Manager and keeping them updated
* Manage all aspects of customer service to anticipate and exceed customers' expectations
* Resolution of complaints and feedback to relevant departments to identify trends and take relevant
* Train staff in order to maximise performance and inspire the team to exceed expectations
* Ensure compliance of all finance operations, daily accounts and adherence to set budgets
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience in a similar luxury hotel setting
* Have a passion for delivering an exceptionally high standard of customer service
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Rate: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Fort William, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Tel: 01277 822 668
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DJO/AR/061051
- Posted: 2023-04-04 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Chef De Partie (Luxury Golf Club)
- Planner (Manufacturing Industry)
- Powder Coater (Manufacturing)
- Purchasing Manager / Buyer (Manufacturing)
- Laser Operator (Fabrications, Manufacturing)
- Installation & Service Engineer(Roller Shutter)
- Welder / Fabricator
- Solicitor/ Legal Executive /Licensed Conveyancer (Residential Property)
- Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant (Conveyancing)
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Store Manager (Bicycle)
- Payroll Administrator
- Commercial Vehicle Technician (Roadside Assistance)
- Property Investment Sales Consultant
- Wellbeing Physiologist
- Occupational Health Physician
- Wellbeing Physiologist
- Commercial Manager(Estate Agency)
- Design Manager (Construction)
- Waiter / Waitress