Head of Housekeeping - Luxury Hotel
Head of Housekeeping Luxury Hotel
Location: Fort William
Salary: £28k - £30k per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Live in accommodation available
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to join a fantastic team at one of Scotland's finest luxury Hotels.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for providing exemplary customer service.
A professional, pleasant manner combined with the ability to interact with guests from wide ranging cultures and backgrounds is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Assist the Hotel Manager to ensure standards of cleanliness and hygiene are consistently maintained at a very high standard in the bedrooms, corridors, and public areas of the hotel.
* Contribute to the profitability of the Hotel through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring within the Housekeeping Department.
* Maintain consistent five star standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organizational values.
* You wiil be involved in the day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department,
* Ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from all areas
* Monitoring and controlling accommodation supplies, and overseeing the ordering, delivery, and storage of all items.
* Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience in a similar luxury hotel environment
* Have a passion for delivering an exceptionally high standard of customer service
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Rate: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Fort William, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Tel: 01277 822 668
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DJO/AR/061052
- Posted: 2023-04-04 18:34:25 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Practitioner/Room Leader
- Room Leader / Nursery Nurse
- Senior Property Manager
- Trainee Pest Control Officer(biological science graduate)
- Wills & Probate Solicitor
- Wills & Probate Solicitor
- Wills & Probate Paralegal
- Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
- Litigation & Family Secretary
- Primary Class Teacher (German Speaking)
- Junior Accountant
- Lawyer/Solicitor/legal Executive(Dispute Resolution)
- Corporate Lawyer /Commercial Lawyer (Fee-Sharing)
- Employment Lawyer (Fee Sharing)
- Trainee Service Advisor
- Fee Earner(Wills and Probate)
- Motor Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- FPGA Engineer (Radio Communication)
- Prestige Vehicle Technician
- Nursery Room Leader