Test And Development Engineer - Electronic
If you are looking for job security in your next role within the Enfield area of London, then look no further! My client is the world leading, cutting edge, highly technical pioneer of senior solutions, specialising in Defence / Aerospace.
Due to continued growth within the company, my Enfield based client are now seeking a Test and Development Engineer - Electronic to join their rapidly expanding team.
Working for my client, you will be developing your skills as a Test Development Engineer - Electronic within a highly technical market, which is a sought-after combination with an ever-widening skills gap.
You will be involved in the design, development and maintaining of the test structures within both the organisations UK production environment and suppliers for current and new products, and to support manufacturing test operations and test technicians as required.
The ideal Test and Development Engineer - Electronic, based in Enfield will have experience in;
- Working knowledge of a broad range of test equipment and developing test solutions
- Ability to fault-find complex electronic equipment and understand complex electronic schematics circuit diagrams / technical drawings
- Working knowledge of RF, magnetron, microwave, analogue and digital based products
This is an incredible job opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and has good attention to detail.
This is a great chance to join an industry recognised company who can offer the opportunity for career and personal development.
This role does not offer any hybrid working due to the nature of the opportunity.
APPLY NOW! For the Test and Development Engineer - Electronic job located in Enfield by sending a cover letter and CV to SNewcomen@redlinegroup.Com or by calling Scott Newcomen on 01582 878830.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Location: Enfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Scott Newcomen
- Tel: 01582 878 830
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-11 16:35:59 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Interim Quality Manager
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Contract Electronic Systems Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Contract Test Development Engineer
- Calibration Engineer - Electrical
- Field Calibration Engineer - Mechanical
- Electronics And Firmware Engineer
- Physics Graduate
- Contract Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Content Marketing Executive
- Material Handler
- Sales Administrator
- Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
- Software & Systems Engineer
- Electronic Engineer - Analogue
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer