Graduate / Junior Software Engineer
Graduate / Junior Software Engineer.
My client, a FTSE 100 company based in Medway, Kent, are looking for a Graduate / Junior Software Engineer with a solid foundation in C, C++ or C#, to join an exciting and expanding team.
As a Graduate / Junior Software Engineer with knowledge of C, C++ or C#, you will be working as part of a team of highly experienced, passionate and innovative engineers creating world-leading, safety critical systems.
This is an exciting entry level position that will provide you with a challenging role whilst allowing you to develop your skills, learning from the experienced engineers around you.
Your main responsibilities as a Graduate / Junior Software Engineer will involve the development of embedded software, peripheral drivers, protocols, human-machine interfaces and associated supporting documentation.
You will be working on requirement analysis and definition, software architecture / design, modelling and simulation, systems / software integration, verification and validation as well as safety critical development techniques.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about software development.
Someone who likes to do personal coding projects and thinks of development as a real vocation! A degree is very much preferred, but non degree educated candidates would be considered providing there is the right level of technical knowledge with C, C++ or C# and a demonstrable level of passion for the work.
A huge range of training will be provided in this role, ideally my client is looking for someone who would embrace this thoroughly.
Your skills and qualifications
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Scientific/Engineering (electronics-engineering, software-engineering, physics, maths) environment
- Software engineering skills, with a solid foundation in C, C++ or C#
- Knowledge and understanding of the software lifecycle
- Practical experience of developing embedded software (e.g.
for bare metal or embedded RTOS platforms)
- UML for software design
- Software modelling tools such as Simulink or SCADE
- Scripting languages such as MATLAB or Python
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile development
- Working knowledge of Git/Subversion or other configuration management tools
- Understanding of software verification techniques
As a Graduate / Junior Software Engineer with C, C++ or C# knowledge working for this company, you will earn a starting salary of £28,000 - £32,000 and will be entitled to a range of excellent benefits, as well as huge career growth and training opportunities.
This role would be classified as a hybrid working position with 3 days on site and 2 working from home.
If you are interested in the role, please click ‘apply' now and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Location: Medway, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Atlas Recruitment Group ltd
- Contact: Iain Badham
- Tel: 01622 963066
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-13 21:03:15 -
- View all Jobs from Atlas Recruitment Group ltd