Powder Coating Supervisor
We are recruiting for a Powder Coater Supervisor to join a forward-thinking family-owned sheet metal manufacturing business in the Huddersfield area.
A state-of-the-art facility that offers both development and progression opportunities as the company grows.
This business supplies a variety of sectors, having built its reputation as a leading name in the industry they have the ability to deliver a comprehensive solution to meet all sheet metal needs.
They offer a full design service, in addition to CNC punching, laser cutting, CNC bending, welding and fabrication.
Benefits for the Powder Coater Supervisor
- £30,000 - £34,000 starting salary
- Overtime available at a premium
- On-site parking
- £150 per month cost of living benefit after probationary period
- 33 days of holiday
- Social events
- Healthcare benefits
The core purpose of the Powder Coater Supervisor
Requires you to be active in the paint shop ensuring customer satisfaction is met including due dates and high-quality standards are maintained, organising production flow, and implementing a culture of continuous improvement.
Duties of the Powder Coater Supervisor
- Ensure the overall running of the paint shop and powder line operates in an efficient and timely manner, sometimes, under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proactively support the production line, supervising activities of the operation by allocating resources, monitoring performance, and hands-on supervising of team members.
- Attend and input daily production meetings.
- Capable of creating work instructions for repeat parts with instructions on jigging, line speed, and automatic gun settings
- Oversee production teams' work to ensure safe handling and quality are upheld
- Ensuring stock levels of paint and paint line consumables are always kept in line with minimum stock QTY's
- Liaise with departments on any quality issues and advise on how to overcome them.
Competencies of the Powder Coater Supervisor
- Ideally the powder coater supervisor will have a technical background in powder coating
- Experience within a faced- paced production environment
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Production planning capabilities
- Must have a hands-on approach to work to support production/the team.
Working hours of the Powder coater supervisor
Mon-Thurs 07-45 16.15 Fri 06.45-14.15 39 hours
For more information please contact Conor Wood on 01484 645 269
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + overtime and benefits
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Conor Wood
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-14 09:59:16 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer