Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Domestic Assistant with London Borough of Islington.
You will work as part of a household management team contribute to delivering a quality service through cleaning and tidying the centre, changing bedding, serving and washing up after meals and ensuring that the centre is clean, safe and welcoming to all potential visitors.
To provide outstanding customer service requires some weekend working.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include -
- Carry out all general cleaning duties at Cardfields and maintain health and safety standards in all work practice in line with Islington Council policies and procedures.
- Support the catering team in preparing meals for site users and carry out other associated tasks such as cleaning and clearing surfaces and washing up utensils/crockery etc.
- Wash and iron bedding and change and make up beds for site users.
- Undertake regular Islington Council funded Child Protection training at a level commensurate with the role
- Undertake Islington Council funded food hygiene qualification and ensure that training is kept up to date.
- To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons / vulnerable adults who you come into contact with.
- Contribute to the Common Assessment Framework as required by the Team around the Child with colleagues from within your team and across other services within the Children's Trust.
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £12.86 per hour
- Location: Islington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-18 09:34:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant/Secretary
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Finance Manager
- Deprivation Of Liberty coordinator
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Painter Decorator
- Residential Care Officer Level 1 - Childrens
- Traffic Management Operative
- Early Years Consultant
- Project Officer
- Registered General Nurse
- Clinical Psychologist
- CBT Therapist
- Plumber Multi
- Probation Service Officer