Location: West Midlands, London and Home Counties are preferable (Hybrid Role, flexibility on location)
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 DOE
Our client are a successful consultancy providing environmental planning and associated expertise to a broad range of clients.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Ecologist to join their team
You will be assisting in developing and mentoring the ecology team and the respective area of the business.
You will be supported by the Senior Management team and a great team of dedicated, professional staff.
They require an ecology professional competent in areas of technical expertise, team leadership, client relationship, project management, and business development.
The role will be wide-ranging (with 'office' and field-based assignments) with requirements for mentoring team members.
* At least 5 years' relevant commercial and practical experience;
* Be qualified to at least degree level in a relevant ecology subject;
* Some practical experience in Management Plans (e.g.
CEMP, LEMP), Biodiversity Net Gain and EPS licence applications.
* Experience in Phase 1 Habitat and Protected Species surveys, PEA, EcIA production
* Have relevant professional institution membership (e.g.
MCIEEM, Chartered Ecologist);
* Experience with HRAs and in liaising with professionals in other disciplines and roles;
* You will be holding protected species survey licences (e.g.
bats and great crested newt);
* Experience in EPS development licence applications;
* Willing to travel to project locations around the UK
* A full UK driving licence
* Bonus opportunities and other financial incentives;
* Payment of key professional membership subscription fees;
* A wellness contribution payable as an expense for promotion of wellbeing;
* Access to the Healthcare Scheme (including dependent children) and benefits;
* Access to Electric Vehicle (EV) scheme (Salary Sacrifice) via Octupus EV; and
* Discounts on various outlets (e.g.
gym membership) via out retained third-party provider.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £32000 - £38000 Per Annum
- Location: West Midlands, London and Home Counties, All UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JSN/AR/061153
- Posted: 2023-04-18 20:20:20 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Powder Coater (Manufacturing)
- Purchasing Manager / Buyer (Manufacturing)
- Laser Operator (Fabrications, Manufacturing)
- Installation & Service Engineer(Roller Shutter)
- Welder / Fabricator
- Solicitor/ Legal Executive /Licensed Conveyancer (Residential Property)
- Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant (Conveyancing)
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Store Manager (Bicycle)
- Payroll Administrator
- Commercial Vehicle Technician (Roadside Assistance)
- Property Investment Sales Consultant
- Wellbeing Physiologist
- Occupational Health Physician
- Wellbeing Physiologist
- Commercial Manager(Estate Agency)
- Design Manager (Construction)
- Waiter / Waitress
- Chef de Partie (CDP)
- Head Housekeeper