Working at a state-of-the-art facility.
Day shifts with an early finish on Fridays, 33 days annual leave and free parking are just a few of benefits the Engineering labourer will enjoy whilst working with this globally operating manufacturing business.
Benefits of the Engineering labourer:
- £11 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days per annum (including bank holidays)
- Auto-enrolment to company pension after initial probation
- Onsite parking
- Stable employment that will offer long-term career opportunities.
- Working with a prestigious company that has outstanding reviews on Glassdoor.
This established company employs skilled operatives all over the world.
Due to a period of organic growth, they are looking for an Engineering labourer to permanently join their business.
Based in Beeston LEEDS, just a few miles from the M621, the Engineering labourer Setter Operator can easily be accessible from Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wetherby, York and Harrogate.
The Engineering labourer will be responsible for:
- Keeping the factory clean and tidy.
- Cleaning out machines weekly.
- Keeping yard clean and tidy.
- Emptying skips and other general fork truck work such as moving pallets around the factory.
The Engineering labourer will have:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Ideally will have an in-date FLT license.
Working hours of the Engineering labourer:
Working hours are 9:30 - 18:00 Monday to Thursday 9:30 - 14:00 Friday
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY NOW” button and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please contact Conor Wood at E3 Recruitment for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £22308.00 per annum + plus overtime 150%
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Conor Wood
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-04-20 17:06:54 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Engineering Planner
- Junior Buyer
- Assembly Fitter
- Auto Electrican
- Mechanical Assembler
- Vehicle Fitter
- Service Coordinator
- Vehicle Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle PDI Inspector
- Paint Sprayer
- Semi-Skilled Joiner
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer