Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Officer - Leeds
Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Officer – Leeds (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £14.26ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Fleet Services is responsible for the inspections, checks and repairs of the corporate vehicle fleet and the operator license of Leeds City Council. You will be responsible for supporting the inspections, servicing, repairs and maintenance of the Council’s fleet of commercial, heavy goods and specialist municipal vehicles in accordance with statutory regulations and Council policy.
- Liaison between stores area and workshop office to provide high level support to aid inspections, repairs, servicing and maintenance.
- Provide advice and support for the correct use and care of specialist tools provided for repair and maintenance purposes.
- Ensure all requisite parts are in place in accordance with specified repair policy and that these are accessible in a timely fashion to ensure business continuity.
- Completion of all job related documentation required for management and charging purposes, including using and inputting data to computer systems
- Carry out all work in a safe manner, observing all relevant safety procedures, including “on site” work where directed.
- High standard of communication both written and verbal to ensure workshop staff are fully supported to ensure necessary tasks can be undertaken.
- Provide clear data in relation to performance, progress and emergent issues to workshop and stores leadership.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £14.26 - 14.26 per hour
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: 4Healthcare
- Tel: 0208 514 9117
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PM76065/1
- Posted: 2023-04-20 17:46:45 -
- View all Jobs from 4Healthcare
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- HR Advisor - Swindon
- HR Assistant - Lambeth
- Network Engineer - Enfield
- Transport Manager
- Supported Housing Service Manager
- Homeless Support worker
- Family Support Worker
- Customer Services Officer
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor - Tameside
- Accommodation Support Assistant
- General Practitioner
- Customer Service Advisor - Eastbourne
- Paralegal - Basingstoke
- Information and Assessment Officer - Hackney
- Paralegal - Reigate
- Facilities Co-ordinator
- Principal Planner - Woolwich
- Housing Manager - Sutton
- Holiday Activities Fun Co-Ordinator - Bury