Private Client Fee Earner
Private Client Solicitor
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
My client is a highly regarded Law firm, with multiple offices across Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor for their office in York.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to join a well-established MultiService Law Firm
- A competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Onsite free parking
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Supportive working environment
As the successful Private Client Fee Earner, you will be joining an experienced and friendly Probate Team, where you will comply to professional practice rules.
The Private Client team deal with a variety of different matters, including:
- Wills and Probate
- Powers of Attorney
- Estates and tax
- Court of protection
- Estate Administration
To be suitable for this position, you will be able to demonstrate a solid work history as a Private Client Solicitor with a current Practising Certificate ideally with 3 - 6 years PQE.
In addition, you will demonstrate.
Experience of dealing with Wills, Trusts and Probate and ideally Conveyancing.
The ability to work to deadlines/targets, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload
Excellent organisation and time-management skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A professional and effective communication with individual and business contacts
With the ability to handle your own caseload of Private Client Matters you will be passionate about all things Wills and Probate.
You will have the ability to liaise with a diverse range of clients, demonstrating a level of client care that is second to none.
In addition to the above, you will be an expert in building strong client relationships.
How to apply
If this role is of interest, please call Laura on 0113 397 9929 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
- Start: 21/04/2023
- Rate: Â£30000 - Â£35000 per annum
- Location: Leeds,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Clayton legal
- Contact: Laura Baron
- Tel: 01772 259121
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-54560
- Posted: 2023-04-21 15:46:02 -
- View all Jobs from Clayton legal
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- NDA Paralegal
- KYC Lawyer
- NDA Lawyer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Junior Fee Earner (Consumer Litigation)
- Per Litigation Assistant ( Consumer Litigation)
- Housing Disrepair Litigation fee earner
- Commercial Property Secretary
- Head of Training - Conveyancing
- Property (Development & Investment) Lawyer
- Residential Conveyancer
- Residential Conveyancer
- Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Family Legal Secretary/Assistant
- Immigration Paralegal
- Childcare Solicitor (Children Panel)
- Divorce & Finance Solicitor (Private)
- Wills, Trusts and Probate Paralegal
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- MOJ/OIC Fee earner